Photographer Mojo is all about YOU, the photographer. It is our vision to become the online home for photographers who seek advice, inspiration and tools to not only become better at their craft, but also be equipped with the resources that will make them successful entrepreneurs running a profitable photography business.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ON THIS SITE?
- The Blog or Home – Here we will have regular posts by some of the top photographers in our industry both locally and internationally. Visit the contributors page to see who they are.
- Resources – Go to the resource page to download freebies. We will add more each week to keep you equipped and inspired. Along the line we will open an inline shop where you can buy download-able products that are created exclusively for Photographer Mojo.
- Workshops – here you will find workshops offered by our contributors independently and in cooperation with Photographer Mojo where you will be equipped in various aspects of photography and running a successful business.
- Featured Photographer – Each month we will feature the work of a member and get to know them better.
- dedicated to creating sustainable businesses in the South African photographic industry
- committed to education, information, and inspiration
- devoted to building camaraderie and cohesion within the photography profession
WHO WE ARE (so far)…
Hannelie Elliott is the owner of Hannalee Photography, specialising in wedding photography. She founded her business in 2008 after nearly 15 years in the corporate environment where she was involved with training and customer relationship management (CRM). Hannelie lives in Johannesburg with her husband, Derek. Between them they have four beautiful and talented children.
Hannelie is passionate about all things business and loves sharing creative ways of improving yourself and your business to become profitable while living your passion. Because she often feels herself lacking in administrative, left-brained aspects of business, surrounding herself with people with a flair for marketing and organisation has become very important in her business success.
She likes to describe herself as energetic and creative, artistic, right-brained and outside the box!