Each week we will feature the work of a member to get to know them better.
You can be a student, a hobbyist, amateur, freelancer or professional. We would like to feature your work.
Here are the guidelines:
- You must be a registered member of this website to be eligible for a feature.
- Answer the questions below and email it to email@example.com
- Send us 6 of your best images that has been resized to 537px on the long side and 72 px/inch and one image that has been cropped to be 680px wide and 300px high.
- If you have a logo send us that too (resized for web)
The quality of images received to date are already of a very high quality. Your images will be considered according to the level of photography in each category (hobbyist, amateur, freelancer or professional). We will let you know if your profile has been picked.
Here are the questions:
- TELL US HOW YOU GOT INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IT?
- ARE YOU A STUDENT, HOBBYIST, AMATEUR/ENTHUSIAST, FREELANCER, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER?
- WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG?
- WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
- WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED SUBJECT MATTER?
- NAME ON THING THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SHOOT THAT YOU HAVEN’T YET?
- WHEN IN DOUBT ABOUT YOUR WORK, WHO DO YOU CONFIDE IN? (You might as well admit it)
- QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING IN ANYTHING? (A degree in Science or Medicine, maybe?)
- WHO ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT INSPIRE YOU BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY?
- PLANS FOR THE FUTURE? (Let’s hear your wishlist)
- IN ONE WORD, DESCRIBE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. (Needsimprovementandfast is acceptable)